Membership is open to all professionals interested in corporate renewal, including business transformation, turnaround, and business rescue, who manage, provide professional services to or fund troubled companies; or who govern, educate and study the industries and disciplines of corporate renewal.
Membership is on an individual, non-transferable basis i.e. not in a firm’s name.
Practitioners – Regular members
- Corporate turnaround managers working in line management positions in turnaround situations, and interim turnaround managers.
- Service providers to 1) troubled companies and 2) the financiers of troubled companies:
- Turnaround practitioners and business rescue practitioners;
- Corporate renewal consultants, business transformation consultants, turnaround consultants and business rescue consultants;
- Attorneys, accountants and financial advisors;
- Management consultants in strategy, leadership, finances, organisation and operations;
- Insolvency practitioners focusing on business rescue rather than liquidation.
- Investors in and lenders to troubled companies:
- Restructuring executives of banks and Development Fund Institutions, bankers and other lenders;
- Investment officers of institutional investors, venture capital and private equity investors, development funds, etc.
*(SEK 2500, of which SEK 1900 + VAT is a service fee)
Individuals who are in the employ of a governmental agency or who are members of a legislative body or who are judges. *(SEK 600)
Individuals who are engaged in the academic profession and who participate or contribute to the turnaround management business through their teaching, writing, research or other professional activities. *(SEK 600)
Individuals who are attending a college or university full time, and who are interested in pursuing studies related to the turnaround management business.Students may not vote or hold elective office. *(SEK 600)