On the 16th of April, one of our Board members, Jonas Cunningham, along with his colleagues from EY will lead a roundtable discussion for the members.
The aim of the roundtable is to provide an open forum for members to share their experiences of turnarounds and to deal with the issues facing the turnaround Company and professional . Our last roundtable discussion was a real success, with diverse topics discussed such as:
- How do you measure success in a turnaround?
- How does one raise the sensitive topic of turnaround to those who are unfamiliar with it or reluctant to agree that it might suitable?
- How to ensure that the client pays for success, whilst also providing the turnaround professional with appropriate reward for that success?
- How do turnaround cases arise in Sweden?
- How do companies in need of turnaround assistance get the right help?
These events are specifically set up to provide our members with an opportunity to discuss issues which they have faced in turnarounds, both company and owner side, but also from the adviser side, to learn from one another and to meet with representatives of the industry.
An invite will be sent out to the members shortly. We look forward to seeing you there!